Offered only at certain times during the semester, express advising focuses on quick problem solving and registration planning.
Why Express Advising?
- No appointment is necessary; you are seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You can sign in to see a specific advisor or the first available advisor.
- Meetings last approximately 15 minutes.
- Express Advising will be from 1:00pm-4:00pm.
Spring 2017 Express Advising Periods
- March 9-10: Last day to drop a semester course, elect the credit/no-credit option, or elect the grade replacement option
Need More Time?
If you need to arrange a longer meeting, schedule an appointment during our regular advising hours.