An Honors Credit Learning Agreement (HCLA) transforms a standard course into an honors course through an agreement between you and your instructor. Previous projects through HCLA have included research papers, literature reviews, classroom presentations, research experiences with faculty members, and participation in the Chemistry REACT Program.
How to Proceed
To pursue this option,
- Register for classes normally during your registration time.
- At the start of the semester, approach your instructors about completing an honors project.
- Finalize project details with one of your instructors.
- Following the instructions provided below, submit an online HCLA by the deadline.
- Once you submit the HCLA, the instructor will either approve the agreement or ask for revisions.
- You will receive an email notification once the agreement is accepted or denied.