DGS partners with key campus offices to offer express-style sessions within DGS so students can enhance the exploration process.
Representatives from some of Illinois’ most highly sought after programs provide a unique service to undeclared students by setting aside regular hours of availability at DGS each semester. No appointment is necessary - just check in at our front desk during the hours posted below to meet with one of our partners.
College of Business
Every Thursday from 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM beginning January 26th.
College of Engineering
Drop in advising for DGS students will take place in 206 Engineering Hall
- Mondays from 2:00pm 4:00pm
- Wednesdays from 12:00pm - 1:00pm.
- Wednesday, February, 22, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Wednesday, March 29, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Tuesday February 7, 3:00 pm - 4:30pm
- Tuesday February 28, 10:00am - 11:45am
- Thursday, April 6, 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Thursday April 13, 10:00am - 11:45am
- Thursday, April 20, 2:30pm - 3:30pm
Financial Wellness Peer Educators
Mondays from 2:00pm - 4:00pm