DGS recognizes all of its students whose GPA ranks in the top 20% each semester.
Am I Eligible?
- The minimum GPA is 3.76/4.00 for the 2015-16 Academic Year (reviewed each summer and subject to change)
- Students must complete at least 14 credit hours of graded course work. This excludes the following:
- Courses taken as credit/no credit
- Courses graded satisfactory/unsatisfactory
- Test-based credit
- Coursework completed through study abroad
We recognize our DGS recipients with an secure message, printed letter of congratulations, and printed Dean's List certificate. These are sent approximately 1 month after the end of the semester (February for fall and late June for spring).
If you believe you should receive this recognition as a result of a grade change or a grade received more than a month after the end of the semester, contact our Honors Director.